TEMPORARY WORK: Join us in an hourly paid temp role across our logistics and manufacturing sites, and help us provide food for the nation during these difficult times.Find out more
To make and provide food we're all proud of, where everyone's effort is worthwhile, so more and more people can afford to enjoy eating well.
- 4 Our four sets of ambitions
- 5 Our five ways of working
- 6 Our six priorities
- The freshest food that’s great value for money
- A good quality grocery offer across a wide range of brands
- Friendly people who go the extra mile
- You can get what you want and it’s easy to shop
- You can see we are foodmakers on Market Street
- We have food experts who help you get what you want and offer advice
- A manager who helps and supports me
- The opportunity to succeed
- The tools and training to do my job
- A fair day’s pay for a fair day’s work
- To be treated with respect
- Simplify the way we buy and sell
- Getting the offer right – less is more
- Known for Market Street quality and new product
- Driving profitable growth
- Relationships that last with long term plans
- Building trust by doing what we say
- Focus on the core
- Recover then grow
- Build a stronger balance sheet
- Create shareholder value
Freedom in the framework
Listening and responding
Selling, controlling costs,growing profits, removing waste
Be more competitive
We’re making our prices simpler and more competitive by investing in the future and developing our ‘Made by Morrisons’ programme to support our most vital ingredient – our people.
Serve customers better
We’re growing our team and introducing best-in-class tech to improve our customer experience and provide the small things that make a big difference.
Find local solutions
We’re giving our stores greater freedom to make decisions, meet local tastes and get more involved with our communities.
Develop popular and useful services
We’re introducing all kinds of added values services from cafés, dry cleaners and pharmacies to petrol stations, phone repairers and parcel collections.
Simplify and speed up the organisation
We’re streamlining our processes and structure to make us leaner, quicker, more agile and more responsive to the needs of our customers.
Make the core supermarkets strong again
We’re brightening up our stores and going above and beyond to provide a shopping experience you won’t find anywhere else.