Your privacy is extremely important to us. We need to collect personal information about you to complete our recruitment process. We will collect this information either directly from you or from an employment agency or background provider.
When we collect this information Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc (Morrisons), together with any group companies, are the “data controller” and we are responsible for the way that the information you provide to us is processed.
We will share your personal information with third parties in certain situations including when we complete right to work checks. We may also complete other checks depending on the nature of your role. We will give you more information about these checks if they are applicable.
We have measures in place to require that all third parties respect the security of your personal information and treat it in accordance with the law.
We will retain your data for the period of employment plus 7 years if successful and 12 months if not successful.
Under certain circumstances you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you
- Request erasure of your personal information
- Object to processing of your personal information
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party
- Withdraw consent at any time
If you want to exercise any of these rights or have a complaint about the way your personal information has been processed you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also complain to the Information Commissioner whose contact details are at https://ico.org.uk/.