We're Hiring! Our Manufacturing and Logistics sites have lots of opportunities with various shifts, full time or part time, permanent and temporary!Find out more
Hilmore House is buzzing with activity. It’s where decisions are made. It’s where we grow our business. And it’s from here that we’ve led our teams to make a real difference to our customers every day. It’s also home to many of our support teams, from marketing and wholesale to corporate services, online and property.
You’ll join a number of corporate teams on our 3-year programme. It’s about developing new skills and learning about our business and industry through placements across many different areas.
Our modernised way of working in Hilmore House includes a 4-day working week, plus 11 Saturdays a year. That means you’ll have the opportunity to spend time in Hilmore House working alongside your team as well as spending time studying from home.
What you’ll do
- You'll work on placements in areas such as Corporate Services, Online, Marketing, Wholesale.
- You’ll make an impact on exciting live business projects.
- You’ll gain wide-ranging experience within a variety of teams.
What you'll study towards
- You’ll study towards a Bsc Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship at the University of Bradford.
What you’ll need
- Resilience, determination and good leadership skills.
- The flexibility to meet the changing needs of our business.
- Recently gained or be predicted a minimum of 112 UCAS points.
- A minimum grade 4 in Maths and English GCSEs.
- A full UK driving licence.
Applications for our 2024 Corporate Degree Apprenticeship scheme are now closed.