TEMPORARY WORK: Join us in an hourly paid temp role across our logistics and manufacturing sites, and help us provide food for the nation during these difficult times.Find out more
At Hilmore House, you’ll see first hand what it takes to lead our workforce as we do our bit to help feed the nation. It’s truly buzzing with all kinds of activity.
In finance, we play an important role in helping the business deliver our priorities and build a broader, stronger business - supporting our stores, sites and across our online and wholesale channels. If you’re passionate about finance and relish new challenges, you can look forward to plenty of variety. There’s never a dull moment!
Impacting on every part of Morrisons, we look after the finances and support future plans and decision making by providing insight and expertise. There’s more to our finance team than meets the eye. We offer a variety of opportunities and you’ll need a flair for both analysing and presenting data.
What our 3-year scheme involves
You’ll work on real-life projects and get involved in different areas from accounting, tax and treasury to financial planning, analysis and business intelligence. You could find yourself helping our buying teams deliver great value offers for our customers. Or you could support, advise and help our teams to pursue new opportunities.
As well as learning on-the-job, you’ll study for a level 7 CIMA qualification. We’ll support you by paying for your exam fees and giving you study leave. This scheme involves three finance placements, gaining the skills and experience you need to enjoy a rewarding career as an accountant.
Our modernised way of working in Hilmore House includes a 4 day working week, plus an additional saturday every 4 weeks. You’ll spend time in Hilmore House working alongside your team as well as spending time working or studying from home.
What you’ll need
- Great communication and listening skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people
- Positive attitude, resilient and driven to succeed
- To enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Be analytical and good with numbers with plenty of common sense
- The ability to solve problems and keep your finger on the pulse of what’s happening across our business
- Currently in your final year of your degree/masters or have graduated in the last two years
- A minimum 2:1 degree
- A minimum of 3 A levels at Grade B
- A minimum Grade C (4) in Maths and English GCSEs
- A full UK driving license
Applications for our 2021 Finance scheme are now closed.
“I thought in finance I’d be sat at my desk most of the time. My role couldn’t be further apart from what I thought it was going to be.”
Sam - Finance Graduate