As we make 60% of our fresh food in-house, our manufacturing team is at the heart of our success.
The UK’s 2nd largest fresh food manufacturer, we’ve 18 sites producing everything from bread, fish and meat to flowers, veg and salad. It’s how we provide good quality at great value and guarantee freshness from field to fork like no other supermarket can.
What our 2-year scheme involves
Joining a variety of teams at our different manufacturing sites, you’ll motivate colleagues, develop your leadership skills, work on exciting live projects and help us to simplify and improve our manufacturing processes.
You’ll also go on a placement in store to learn more about our retail operations and how the role you play in manufacturing impacts on the customer experience. Before you know it, you’ll find yourself a team or shift manager, leading a team of up to 50 people. It all starts here.
What you’ll need
- A real passion for food, it’s quality and safety
- A minimum 2:2 degree
- Always looking to do things better, you’ll be able to think quickly on your feet and solve problems fast
- Great communication skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people
- Positive attitude, resilient, determined and a great listener and communicator
- A full UK driving licence
- To be happy to relocate to different sites to progress your career.
“The graduate scheme is even better than I thought it would be. Morrisons care about you as a person and what you excel in. They recognise and build on your strengths.”Hear from our people