We're Hiring! Our Manufacturing and Logistics sites have lots of opportunities with various shifts, full time or part time, permanent and temporary!Find out more
Our teams at Hilmore House work hard to make good things happen for all of our customers, both in store and in their homes. Behind our doors, the buzz is enormous, and digital technology is at the heart of it all.
Our fresh thinking is driving a giant change programme that will make Morrisons a digitally focused retailer. We’re reinventing our technology and opening up new opportunities from mobile first to the cloud.
Thinking innovatively to simplify and speed up our fast-paced and constantly changing business, we use new technology to drive efficiencies. And, through digital advancements, we’re serving our customers better.
It’s all down to our retail know-how and in-house skills, and we mix service delivery, data capture, trading, platform optimisation, web design and technology communication.
Our modernised way of working in Hilmore House includes a 4 day working week,plus 11 Saturdays a year. That means you’ll have the opportunity to spend time in the office working alongside your team, as well as time on your personal development and teamwork in our stores.
To find out more and visit us at one of our events click here.
What our 2-year scheme involves
Tackling all kinds of projects, you’ll have the chance to develop your analytical, project management and commercial skills. You’ll work across a number of functions, including e-commerce, marketing and technology, while enjoying first-class training. It's a fantastic way to get a deep understanding of our business.
As the world of technology evolves, so do the opportunities. Take the first step on this career path and we’ll help you plan an exciting future. And what’s more, you’ll deliver real improvements for customers and colleagues, too.
What you’ll need
- A passion for technology and the creativity to design and implement innovative solutions.
- The determination to take ownership of problems and solve them.
- Strong analysis and decision making skills.
- Great communication and listening skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people.
- Lots of confidence with a positive attitude, resilience and a drive to succeed.
- Currently in your final year of your degree/masters or have graduated in the last two years.
- A minimum 2:1 degree.
- A full UK driving licence.
Applications for our 2024 Technology Graduate scheme are now closed.