Thinking innovatively to simplify and speed up our fast-paced and constantly changing business, we use new technology to drive efficiencies and through digital advancements, we’re serving our customers better.
We’re enhancing the online and store experience - it’s all about improving the business through amazing new technology. Can you help us up our game through innovation and fresh ideas?
What our 2-year scheme involves
Tackling all kinds of projects, you’ll have the chance to develop your analytical, project management and commercial skills. You’ll work across a number of functions, including e-commerce, marketing and technology, while enjoying first-class training. t’s a fantastic way to get a deep understanding of our business. And what’s more, you’ll deliver real improvements for customers and colleagues.
As the world of technology evolves, so do the opportunities. Take the first step on this career path and we’ll help you plan an exciting future.
What you’ll need
- A minimum 2:1 degree
- Currently in your final year of your degree/masters or have graduated in the last two years
- A passion for technology and the creativity to design and implement innovative solutions
- The determination to take ownership of problems and solve them
- Strong analysis, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Great communication skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people
- Positive attitude, resilient, determined and a great listener and communicator
- A full UK driving license
“Morrisons really value graduates. They see us as future managers, and people want us in their teams.”Hear from our people