TEMPORARY WORK: Join us in an hourly paid temp role across our logistics and manufacturing sites, and help us provide food for the nation during these difficult times.Find out more
Our Stockton Distribution Centre in the North East of England has three huge warehouses for groceries, fresh produce and bread.
Operating 24/7, this site never stands still with our 530-strong team processing 400,000 cases of groceries every week. Here, you’ll find a 190,000 square feet warehouse, a purpose-built Vehicle Maintenance Unit and Regional Recycling Unit that recycles waste. There’s also a canteen that provides subsidised meals Monday to Saturday.
7003 Crofton Rd, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 2QZ
What we do here
- Process groceries such as baked beans, cereal and soft drinks
- Dispatch meat, cheese and other fresh products
- Store and dispatch bread, cakes and bananas
- Run our transport operation in north-east England
- Recycle waste through our Resource Recovery Unit
- Provide staff with subsidised meals at our canteen, Monday to Saturday