Ever bought our potatoes? There’s a good chance they came via Carnoustie, our 11-acre site that can store 4,000 tonnes of spuds!
This site supplies our Bellshill depot with 13 potato products including Maris Pipers, King Edwards, salad potatoes and more. It also supplies our other depots with 7.5kg bags of white potatoes. Open five day a week and operating a single shift pattern, this is where we receive, store, grade and dispatch the freshest and best potatoes.
Clayholes Farm, Balmachie Farm, Carnoustie, Angus DD7 6LA
What we do here
- Process Maris Pipers, King Edwards, salad potatoes and more
- Receive, store, grade and dispatch potatoes
- Supply all depots with 7.5kg bags of white potatoes
- Supply our Bellshill depot with 13 different products
- Operate five days a week
- Work on a single shift pattern