TEMPORARY WORK: Join us in an hourly paid temp role across our logistics and manufacturing sites, and help us provide food for the nation during these difficult times.Find out more
Here we produce high quality meat for processing at our meat and chilled manufacturing sites. There’s also a good chance that your lamb chops came from this site in Scotland.
Operating five days a week, our Turriff manufacturing facility covers 150,000 square feet on seven acres of land. At our cattle and sheep processing site, our 300+ colleagues supply beef and lamb to Farmers Boy and external businesses such as Birds Eye. We also source Scottish livestock for our Scottish stores.
Markethill Industrial Estate, Markethill Rd, Turriff AB53 4PA
What we do here
- Manufacture frozen mince and burgers
- Supply stores, Farmers Boy and Birds Eye
- Run cattle and sheep processing facilities
- Source Scottish livestock for Scottish stores
- Produce M Minced Beef, beef quarter pounders and more
- Operate five days per week