TEMPORARY WORK: Join us in an hourly paid temp role across our logistics and manufacturing sites, and help us provide food for the nation during these difficult times.Find out more
At Hilmore House, you’ll experience a real buzz as you join the teams who are helping us to help feed the nation.
The pace is fast and highly responsive, and it’s always an exciting place to be. Our vertically integrated supply chain is probably the best in the industry. We ensure millions of products are in the right place at the right time, so our customers can always put their favourite things in their shopping baskets.
Our leading-edge systems keep whizzing away, making sure everything runs smoothly from forecasting to replenishment. It involves over 1,300 suppliers, a network of 38 warehouses and managing over 28,000 product lines.
Our modernised way of working in Hilmore House includes a 4 day working week, plus an additional saturday every 4 weeks. You’ll spend time in Hilmore House working alongside your team as well as spending time working or studying from home.
What our 2-year scheme involves
Working seamlessly with our buying, logistics, manufacturing and retail teams, you’ll help to get our products from field to fork faster and fresher.
As part of your scheme you might spend time in forecasting, logistics planning, stores, logistics sites in ambient, fresh and frozen warehousing, as well as merchandising and space planning for our products.
Taking on different roles, you’ll quickly develop the knowledge and experience needed to progress to a specialist role in Supply Chain at the end of the scheme.
What you’ll need
- Positive attitude, resilient and driven to succeed
- The determination to take ownership of problems and solve them
- Strong analysis, problem solving and decision making skills
- Be analytical and good with numbers with plenty of common sense
- Great communication and listening skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people
- Currently in your final year of your degree/masters or have graduated in the last two years
- A minimum 2:1 degree
- A full UK driving license
I’m really enjoying my role and there is still a progression path should I want that.
Laura - Supply Chain Graduate