TEMPORARY WORK: Join us in an hourly paid temp role across our logistics and manufacturing sites, and help us provide food for the nation during these difficult times.Find out more
Thinking quickly on your feet at the heart of the action, on our 3-year programme you’ll help to keep the store running smoothly. You’ll inspire a team of friendly faces and come up with new solutions to provide our customers with a great shopping experience.
As the fast-paced world of retail isn’t 9-5, your role will involve some early starts, late finishes, night shifts and working weekends and bank holidays. It’s hard work for sure. But it’s also very rewarding. Every day is different and we’ll support you every step of the way. So, if you love helping customers - learn to become a brilliant retail manager.
What you’ll do
- Learn about our store trading operations and systems
- Develop your project management skills by supporting exciting business projects, which will enable us to serve our customers better
- You'll work across all areas of the store gaining a full overview of store operations following which you'll train to become a Team Leader where you will be helping lead a team of colleagues within a department
- By the end of the three years you'll be a Manager in one of our stores accountable for a department, holding joint accountability with other Managers for the day to day operational running of the store
- If you have what it takes you could make it onto the Store Manager Development Programme.
What you'll study towards
- Study towards a BA (Hons) Retail Leadership Integrated Degree at Sheffield Hallam University
What you’ll need
- Resilience, determination and good leadership skills
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of our business
- Experience of working in a retail or customer facing enviroment
- A minimum of 104 UCAS points
- A minimum Level 4 in Maths and English GCSEs
“It’s a great chance to build valuable work experience while studying. Most students don’t get this opportunity!”Hear from our people